Saturday 29 December 2018

Thankful and Blessed

 Good Morning

My last post for the Year, Don't know where it has Gone.
I would like to wish each and everyone A "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and may all your dreams and craft wishes come true in 2019



Its been a busy year, lots of layouts and cards made. Lots of challenges entered. The photo stash is slowly depleting but am sure there will be lots more of the grandchildren and great grand children next year.

I made a few things this year that are way out of my comfort zone. Experimenting with texture paste and stencils, paint and actually stamping on to either a layout or a card and the making mini books .

I' am off next week for a two week stay with our daughters, so January will not be much of a challenge month for me , but i will come home with lots of Happy Snaps of grandchildren and great grandchildren to scrap in 2019





This post is for "Off The Rails Scrapbooking" blog spot and the challenge is 

"Anything Goes"






I have completed so many Christmas Layouts this month , I thought I was Christmases out before it even began.

The layout is of our great grandchildren and the tradition of generations a photo with  Santa.

I stencil the background using textured paste did not come out as clean as i wanted but it has added, so the background did not look so drab. I used Kaisercraft "Wonderland" Collection bits left after making my Christmas cards.

I have not written full instructions as i did not do them as i went , was running out of time to complete this page, Have no idea where this month has disappeared too

Hope you like its












              

6 comments:

  1. Love the stenciling background. These photos evoke such memories of times past don't they. Thanks for joining us at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous this page! Thank you so much for playing with us at OTR!!! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the textured background and the colours you've used. Such a great page.
    Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background you created and your photo is just adorable. Thank you for joining in with us this month at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work. Hope you enjoy your time with the family. Happy new year to you and yours. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The textured background looks wonderful. Loving those heart embellishment clusters as well. thanks for joining us at Off the Rails. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete