Monday 15 July 2024

Lasting Memories Design Team 710 "Word Play" Spring

 

Morning all

Woke to a cold morning it was only 5 degrees or 41 Fahrenheit.  So cold and it is not expected to reach double digits until this afternoon. So cold day ahead my fingers are freezing.

It's been a busy week, but I started to tidy my papers and sort out the scraps to take to the preschool or make some cards for an order of 50.

Today it the second week of our "Seasons Wordplay." scrapbooking booking challenge here at Lasting Memories

                                     https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

July 14 - LM #710 - Team B - Use a product or technique for every letter in the word Spring to inspire your layout.

You can use any other items you want, as long as your page has items starting with letters in the word “Spring.” I have a few examples of scrapbooking items you could use:

S: Stars, Stamping, P:  Pattern Paper, R: Red, Rectangles, I: Indoor photos, Inking, N: Note, Navy, G: glitter, Gingham

I have my example below. Hope this inspires you to join in the fun it's not as hard as we think               

S - Stencil, P - Photo, R - Ribbon, I - Ink, N - Navy, G - Gemstones


Hope this gives you some inspiration

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK
MAUREEN




No comments:

Post a Comment