Wednesday 20 January 2021

Good things (Maureen W) AUST

 Morning all 

We're in for another warm day, presently we have a cool breeze which is keeping the temperature down although it's still early

Meant to blog this yesterday but time got away, had a couple of appointments which took the morning away  then I had a snooze as I did not get up from my chair after lunch.

Todays layout is for a challenge over on "The Studio Challenges" blog.

The criteria is out with the old in with the new

http://thestudiochallenges.blogspot.com/

I have used the last of "Mother Nature" I had lots of strips the paper s from June 2019, My something new is the doilies which Uniquely has just starting to produce this year and my new Alcohol Markers from Kaiser and my packet of Anko Pastel Cardstock which I received for Christmas. I have not purchased any products so far this year except for my monthly Uniquely Creative kit.

I hope you like how i have used my scraps up hate waste.


MY PAGE:





PRODUCTS USED:

Anko Cardstock in pastel Blue

Uniquely Creative "Mother Nature" Collection :- Protective, Strong, Ever Selfless, Reverse, Totally Devoted, Fussy Cut Florals,  Creative Cuts,  Cut Apart Sheet and Water Colour Cut Apart Sheet

Uniquely Creative 3" doilies .

Sullivan's Flower Border Punch

A piece of Darker Blue Card Stock for Photo Mat

5.75" x 4" Portrait Photo


CUTTING:

Cut "Protective" 12" x 1" x 2 Border Punch one side of each strip

Cut "Strong" 2" x 12" x 2 

Cut  "Ever Selfless" Reverse 12" x 1.5" x 2 and  Border Punch one side of each strip

Cut "Totally Devoted" 4.5" x  4" and 

Cut Photo Mat 6" x 4.25"

Fussy cut flowers from "Totally Devoted" and  "Fussy Cut Florals"


ASSEMBLY:

Using Pastel Blue Card stock as Base add  strip of ""Protective" 1.25" from Left and second strip 1.25 from right

Add "Strong"1.75" from left and  second strip 1.75" from right

Add  "Ever Selfless" Reverse 3" from the left and  second strip 3" from right

Add  "Totally Devoted" 4.5" x  4", 4" from left hand side and 3.50" from the right

Add  "Totally Devoted"4.5" x 3.25", 3.50" from the right hand side

Add photo to mat add to page 3" from the top and 4" from left hand side using foam tape in the middle

Add Doilies under photo mat

Layer embellishments as per photo


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HOPE YOUR ALL SAFE AND WELL

HAVE A CRAFTY MONTH

MAUREEN




No comments:

Post a Comment