Saturday 18 August 2018

Greeting Cards




 Supporting BEYOND BLUE



Morning all on this  gorgeous day. 


I have not done much scrapbooking this week, hope to complete some this afternoon and tomorrow, as still have three challenges to complete by the end of the month


Life has got in the way.Life this week has been busy with trades people and appointments.  Yesterday my granddaughter came down for her dental appointment , she has been in preparing to get braces. (That"s the next visit). Then we have lunch she likes to try different restaurants each time no fast food joints for her.


I did  make a few cards early in the week, one for our daughter's birthday and the others for an order.  My order colour was for yellow tones. I have made them all out of my left over scraps from the  Kaisercraft "Golden Grove" collection.Two cards at 15 cm x 15 cm , An A6 card  (13 cm x 13 cm) and a 10.5 cm x 15 cm.which was perfect for my new stitched rectangle layering dyes from Paper RosesI think it looks quite effective with the layered rectangles.The green toned butterflies are from "A Mothers Art".

Hope you like them:





1 comment:

  1. These are great those yellow flowers are stunning love them, the butterflies fit perfect, great job xo

    ReplyDelete