Monday 22 April 2019

Mondays Inspirational Post

Hi Guys 

Monday morning of a lovely long weekend, Hope you have all  had a Happy and Safe Easter. Its been a bit wet here since Thursday in the South East, today it is clear and dry , but still a bit wet under foot for people doing those Easter egg Hunts. Our daughter sent through some lovely photo of the  great grandchildren and their Easter egg hunt this morning.  Sadly they live to far away for us to be present.  

What can you make from just this you say?







My Inspirational post this morning is my first attempt at a One Sheet Wonder set of  cards from a  6" square  piece of paper

I have never made cards so quickly it took me 45mts to create the four cards, the longest part of the process was to assemble the collectables 
The sketch below gives you the base cuts, the 2" x  0.75" left over pieces, i have used as part of one of the cards

I hope you will give them a try.

MT TAKE:


WHAT  I USED:

One sheet  of paper from Kaisercraft Miss Betty Collection (Small Paper Pads)
4 card bases
Embossing folder (Unknown Brand)
Collectables from Kaisercraft Miss Betty Collection
A Mothers Art  Butterflies 

I have added a You Tube video  (not mine) and another link where they go thru the steps to create the four cards. HAVE FUN!!!

 Lots more links on both You Tube and Pintrest


One Sheet Wonder Template

thttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwQAa0O1vI

Blog Post with more details and samples -https://iteachstamping.com/2017/…/one-sheet-wonder-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen, a fun collection of cards, love the embossing on the front of each of the cards. The embossing folder looks like one from an Aussie magazine I have in my collection too. Thank you for the inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete