Friday 10 December 2021

Card Sketch (Maureen W) AUST

 Morning  again


Here is my third card for today.

The challenge  is for "Stick it Down " For this one I have use some scrap bits from my scrap bag. The collection is a really old one from Kaisercraft called "Little Man " the only reason I know as it had a salvage edge in the plastic bag, still attached to a strip of cloud's. 

I have also used some 3D stickers . 

http://stickitdown.blogspot.com/


I hope you like it

MY CARD:





THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

MERRY CHRISTMAS 

KEEP CRAFTING

MAUREEN 


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Maureen! Thanks for playing along with our card sketch this month at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable card Maureen!! Great take on the card sketch & kudos to you for using up scrap pieces!! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet. I love your plane image on the cloud and that you popped it out. Your stitched borders are wonderful as well. Thank you so much for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card! Love the all the airplanes, may have to do something similar for my oldest who works on them. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!
    Monica -Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable birthday card. I love the airplane boarder. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down blog.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete