Friday 10 December 2021

Card Sketch 207 (Maureen W) AUST

 Hello again

Back again with my second card from yesterday. When I  saw the sketch I knew exactly what papers I wanted to use. 

Its a mixture of Kaisercraft " Paradise Found and Sunkissed.  I love these Collection.  It just makes you feel in Paradise away from the world's troubles.

I have rotated the sketch. I hope you like it

The card is being entered into the card sketch challenge for "Sketch n Scrap"

http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/


MY CARD 







THE SKETCH 




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS 

HAPPY CRAFTING

MAUREEN 

6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful card Maureen! Lovin' the butterfly and the way you made the card sketch work for you! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch looks great rotated! Very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layers are so pretty! Love the butterfly, too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tropical card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning! Makes me wish for warmer weather!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete