Monday 15 April 2019

DT Inspirational Monday post (Explore)

Morning guys,

Its Monday already where has this past week gone, We had a perfect weekend, clear crisp morning a beautiful Autumn days.
For today's post I decided to used some scrap bits from Kaisercraft "Let's Go" my packets with just scraps seem to be accumulating .I have no full sheets but was able to make a base sheet from the bits and pieces. I did have a piece from the "Just Landed" in this packet.
Hope this inspires you to use up those little bits, that we cut bits out of , none of my photo bases are the sizes i will add below there is bits cut out of the middle .
My angles at the top where part  of triangles, the buildings on the left was a  quarter circle. I had cut the planes out previously and left them in the collectables container. I had a little bit of the sticker sheet remaining which helpeda great deal to fill in the base page.


MY LAYOUT:








PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft "Let's Go":- Street Sign, Street Sign reverse, Cities Reverse, Cities, Carry On, Sight Seeing. Collectables, Sticker Sheet and Wooden Flourishes 
Kaisercraft "Just Landed" Collection Baggage Reverse
Kaisercraft dye "Planes"
Gold Paper clips from Uniquely Creative December kit
Kaisercraft Mist in "Gold"



CUTTING:


 Photo Layers
Cut "Signs" Reverse 7.25" x 5.75"
Cut "Baggage" Reverse 6.50" x 5"
Cut  "Sighting"6.50" x 4.25"
The Building at left of photo layers quarter of  a 10" circle
The arrows at the top of photo mat are 1.25" square  from "Sightseeing" reverse
the two other triangle in the blue "Carry On" are1.5" x  3" triangle
The base is "Cities" made up of several pieces and a row of house from the sticker Sheet. Normal you would use a 12" x 12" piece




WHAT I STARTED WITH:





WHAT I STILL HAVE LEFT:


No comments:

Post a Comment