Monday 8 April 2019

Mondays Inspirational post "Love"



Morning all,


Its all ready Monday, where has last week gone ".
A perfect weekend cooler crisp mornings resulted in those perfect days.
I have completed a shabby chic type layout for one of my wedding photos, slowly redoing my album.
I decide i would give myself a challenge of creating with just two pieces of  patterned paper and some fussy cut bits already in the bag and a few flowers from my stash plus the inevitable butterflies i used on everything or so my husband reckons.  I hope you like it. I am pleased with the results.


MY LAYOUT:





PRODUCTS:

Kaisercraft Romantique Collection:-  Parisian, Lacy , Lacy Reverse, Grand Reverse.
Scrap of White card stock
26" of cream gathered lace
Little Birdie Flowers
Pastime craft White Flowers
A Mothers Art Butterflies
Imaginarium Designs Words
Words from Sticker Sheet Rose avenue
Versa Mark "Narcissus" ink,
Brillance Pearlescent " Poppy"


CUTTING :

Ink all edges with "Narcissus" ink
Tear all edges top and bottom
Tear "Grand" Reverse top and bottom
Cut 2 strips x 1" from "Lacy"
Cut 4" strip from  " Lacy" tear edges on all 4 sides
Leaving a 6" strip, tear edges on all 4 sides
Cut lace in half
Ink Words using "Narcissus" then  "Poppy" when tacky
Cut white card stock to 3.25" ' 4.75"


ASSEMBLY:

Add 1" strip from "Lacy" to top and bottom of "Grand" Reverse to form a 12" base
Add the large piece of " Lacy" reverse 0.25" from the top and 3.25" from the left
Add lace to both sides of  "Lacy" 4.50" from the left and 0.25" from the top
Add photo to mat
Add to page 3.50" from the top, 4.50" from the left
Make a cluster from either the collectables or in my case the fussy cut peices from "Parisian"see photos below,
Add word
Add butterflies
Add title.





No comments:

Post a Comment