Monday 30 September 2024

Design Team Post Lasting Memories Challenge #721 Mood board - Colour Inspiration

Hi Guys

Yet another month has nearly passed us by. I cannot believe it nearly the end of September and already a month of Spring has passed us.
I though this was my last month of physio but alas still have not got my balance back properly and have another 3 weeks to go
Again this week the weather has been three seasons in a day, but at least we have had some rain

This is the last of the Colour Inspiration challenges for September over at Lasting Memories


Why not come and join us, the colours are perfect for getting those girly page completed or even Christmas. I hope you find inspiration in my page. the Roses inspired me to create this page

MY LAYOUT:







COLOUR SCHEME:




Thanks' for stopping by
Have a Crafty week
MAUREEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment