Saturday 7 July 2018

Tis the Season


Hi all.
I the challenge of is for -  The Happy Craft  challenge blog spot who support the Beyond Blue. 

I originally completed this page as part of the July challenges, and during this month the challenges changed
It is now changed to Junky July and this page was completed with left over bits from last year's Christmas cards which I had put aside to see if I could use them. I I have a container with these in them and never throw out the bits and pieces 

This is my entry:





I found these bits and pieces yesterday when i was looking for some other photos. I must have cut some stuff out , but not put it together when i was doing a challenge of 30 layouts in 30 days. I did not complete this challenge, My topic was Christmas through time
Thought this was most adept for this challenge. Did not use all the papers happy with the way it turned out





PRODUCTS:

Kaisercraft "Letters to Santa" - Christmas Tradition, (Reverse) Poinsettia Garland (Reverse), Christmas Tradition and Paper Pad- Collectables
"Home for Christmas" Collection - Sugar Plum
"Yuletide "  Collection - Paper Garland and  Collectables
Postage stamp dye by Uniquely Creative
Collectables  from Uniquely Creative
Photo  4" x 4 " 


CUTTING:

Cut "Christmas Tradition" 11"x 11"
Cut Photo mat 5" x 6.5" from  "Poinsettia Garland" Reverse
Dye cut using the large Postage stamp dye, 2 dye cuts  from the Paper pad , one from "Sugar Plum" and one from "Poinsettia Garland"
 Dye Cut one 4" Postage Stamp from " Sugar Plum"

ASSEMBLY:

Added   "Christmas Tradition" to "Paper Garland" Leaving " We wish you a Merry" visible  and 0.50" from left hand side.
Added  photo to mat
Added  "Poinsettia Garland" Reverse 1.75" from the left and 3.5" from top using foam tape
added photo Mat 2" from left hand side"  and 3.5 from top.
Using the dye cuts place under Poinsettia Garland as per layout
Added Collectable as per layout


















1 comment:

  1. This a beautiful layout of my grandchildren in their annual Santa photo.

    ReplyDelete