Sunday 7 March 2021

March Card Sketch

 Morning  all


Its a perfect day, a it loud but not too hot  the nights have called down. Hubby has planted some onions, lettuce and tomatoes.  We don't normally get a very cold winter so hopefully we get an abundance of tomatoes so I can make jams and pickles.

Today is a card I am entering into Stick it Down Card Sketch challenge. The sket h looks like a clean and simple lines. My never turn out that way 

https://stickitdown.blogspot.com/

I gave used an embossing folder, as I didn't like just the circle, I have also used a Kaisercraft Retro flower and rhinestones, the butterfly was one from my stash I cut previously .

Card Base is 5" x  5.75"

I do hope you like it


MY CARD:



THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY MONTH

MAUREEN 

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card! I love your embossed paper, and die cut butterfly. You did an amazing job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card! I love your embossed paper, and die cut butterfly. You did an amazing job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty and elegant! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month. Card DT, Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card. I love that embossing folder you used. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete