Monday 29 April 2019

Monday's Inspirational post

Good Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend, its been a beautiful weekend , we were  up early this morning for the farmer's market, need fresh eggs and brought lots of fruit as well
Its 5.30 pm and darkness is closing in, winter will soon be upon us.


I need to make some Birthday  cards for my stash as i have very few left so decided to take Inspiration from Megan's sketches she has  posted over the the last few weeks and my take on her live card creating in pink Z fold card

I have used Kaisercraft "Fleur" collection and collectables and 2 x 6" x" 4" card bases and a 6" square card base for the Z fold

I hope you gain some creativity inspiration out of these . The first one i created,  I will definitely be doing  some more of these , love this design, it was so easy to make with a little bit of ribbon some squares and bling.


INSPIRATIONAL CARDS:



The second one was a well, very simple card of 2 larger paper layers and two oblong layers with sentiment and some bling, I decided not to go with the Star as the background paper was to bright.


The third pretty in pink card was also simple with lots of use of the collectables to create the front and back panel



COPY OF SKETCHES:





No comments:

Post a Comment