Tuesday 30 April 2019

Playing in the Dirt


Afternoon all

Its been showering on and off all day, and very cloudy

I have been busy completing  layouts for 2 cyber crops  that iI participate in last weekend and forgot to post this page which i completed for the challenge over on Archi -Scraps, late last week


The challenge was :        SQUEEZE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN.

I have used a Kaisercraft collection called "Old Mac"





I have used bits and pieces left over, the base is actual from Kaisercraft Base Coat IV Collection, as i did not have any full sheets left. i have been using up from my old collections

I feel i could not get anything more in between the two tags , the photo was originally a 6 " x 4"  photo,  had to cut it  down to 3.5" x 4" to fit

I have used lots of collectables and the sticker sheet " Cowhide", " Country side" and "Flanno" papers. Corrugated card board, string and hessian with two orange Hessian flowers

Running out of time to be able to add all the cutting instructions, if any one wants them send me a message and i can forward you some written instructions.
Hope you like my page

1 comment:

  1. You only just scraped in with this.Looks great and thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete