Thursday 2 May 2019

Back to School (AUST)


Hi Guys

What a funny day here we had , quite chilly this morning and the sun come out, so decided i catch up on the washing, but alas about 2 hours after i put it out down came the rain, which did only last a few minutes but enough to get it wet again.
Back in a through the spin cycle again, now hanging under cover as it has rained twice since but then the sun shines.

I did this layout yesterday , but finished late and it is too dark to take a reasonable photo
The layout is for 


This is a sketch challenge which i put my own spin on. My granddaughter her last year of school and her memorabilia jackets

MY INTERPRETATION:






 I have used Kaisercraft "Class of 87", and "2 Cool for School" bits and pieces.

I did not want to cut my photo down any further they are 2.75" x 4" , my triangles are the same size, the Sticker sheet came in handy for my strips,  Title and the circles 


THE SKETCH:


3 comments:

  1. Wow - awesome take on the sketch. Perfect paper collections to use with the fabby photos. Thanks for joining us at The Studio. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout!! Thanks for joining in the fun over at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete