Thursday 26 September 2019

Love is all you need

Morning all

It's Thursday the week and month are almost over. Today I am sharing a Kit layout that I had paid for and booked  at the Brisbane Scrap booking Expo in June, which i missed due to my fall in May
The Crafty Chain was good enough to save me the kit, my husband collected it , but the kit and its contents looked a bit daunting so let it sit for a while, until i really felt up to it. 
The Kit was created by Karola Witczak owner and designer of Mintay Papers.
These are absolutely beautiful papers so thick and the designs are amazing for this one we used two of their collections.
I am so happy I finally completed it. and so happy with the results with so little paper
I hope you like it. There is quite a bit of fussing cutting but the end result is brilliant
I did fussy cut so more flowers from MT- MRM - 04 as i wanted a little more depth


MY LAYOUT:





PRODUCTS USED:

"Marry Me" Element paper MT- MRM - 09 and MT-MRM- 03,  I used extra MT- MRM - 04
Element Paper MT-LIF-09 from"Life Stories"
Flower Stencil from " Agateria"
Moulding Paste
Wooden Elements and Title from "Artistiko"
White Gesso
Assorted flowers from  "Artistiko"
I added some Kaisercraft Gold Shimmer Mist and a little bit more gesso to the page when completed


CUTTING:

The Only Cutting is all the fussy cut elements from the two collection element Sheets and 2 x photo mat for your  2  x 4" x 4" photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment