Tuesday 1 October 2019

First of the month Inspirational Post

Morning all

It's a Start of a new month all ready, my how this year is getting away.

Today's post is for the Design Team for Happy Craft Challenge.  The theme is " Halloween " not a fan of this tradition. It isn't as widely celebrate here in Australia as it us in the rest of the world.

I decided to make a card this month using the Digital image from "IKEsART"


https://ikesart.zibbet.com

The image  provided was a little person dressed as a witch, which i skrunk and cut three out and water coloured each.





PRODUCTS USED:
IKEsART digital imagehttps://ikesart.zibbet.com
Kaisercraft "Charcoal" Card Stock
Uniquely Creative Stitched Rectangle Dyes
Cat in a window dye (magazine freebie )
Kaszazz Water coloured Pencils
Paper (freebies from Paper craft Inspirations magazine
Alpha's from my stash


CUTTING:

Dye cut 3 black cats
Dye cut from charcoal card stock stitched rectangle dye 145cm x 10.5 cm
Dye cut paper 130cm x 8.5 cm

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute card. We don't have Halloween here in Greece either.
    The image is actually from IKEsART as I am your Sponsor this month.
    Thank you for using her and it is a pleasure to sponsor you.
    Best wishes
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete