Thursday 10 October 2019

Mintay Wedding Cards

Hi Guys

The second lot of cards i made over the weekend .

I am able to sit for a lot longer at the moment so back enjoying what i love to do

I decide to use the last bits of my "Mintay" Marry Me paper to create a "Twist and Pop " card and two cards from Alicia Mcmarra video tutorial .


All information on how to make these can be found on Papercraft Secrets blog and Alicia also has a great You Tube Chanel as well where she steps you through each card or layout.




In Alicia video she has made a twist and pop Christmas card for her demonstration.

I have made a number of twist and pop cards, but this mechanism is by far the easiest i have tried. My two smaller weddings cards are from the left over sheets, with lace and other bits using her tutorial again.  They where so simple to make but look amazing .Hope they inspire you to create with these wonderful Papers.

MY CARDS:







1 comment: