Thursday 30 April 2020

Celebrate (Maureen W) AUST

Good Morning

I wrote this up yesterday but did not get a chance to post it

Its another beautiful day, cool overnight  it is expected to drop to single figures over the weekend.  We will haveto wait and see it will mean up to 10 degrees cooler than normal.

I found these bits mixed in with another collection, so decided to use then up on this layout.
There is one piece  i do not have the name of as it was in a bag of peices i was given but it matched with the other pieces i had and i was able to manage to cover the hole in my base paper.

The layout is for Lasting Memories and their word play challenge for April




This weeks word is "RAIN"

R:  Rhinestones, Red (heart)

A:  Arrows, Alpha's (title)

I:  Ink

N:  Numbers





MY LAYOUT :




PRODUCTS USED:


Kaisercraft Ink: Flamingo  Blush, Sea Green.
Kaisercraft Alpha's,  Rhinestones, Wooden Flourishes , Number and Arrow  Circle Dyes
Happy Birthday Washi Tape, Heart and butterfly from my stash
Cherry lane Tag Dye in 1.50" x 1" with insert 1" x 0.75"
The black circle numbers 
Kaisercraft "With Love" Sticker Book
Kaisercraft True Love" Collection":- My Darling, My Baby, My Baby Reverse, my Friend Reverse and sticker Sheet
Triangle of paper 12" x 9.75"
Photo 5.75" x 4"


 CUTTING:

Cut "My Darling " 5.50" x 3.75"
Dye Cut 3" Circle  from "My Darling"
Dye Cut  3 large tags from "My Baby" Reverse and 1 from "My Baby"
Dye Cut insert of tag 3  x "My Baby   and 1 "My Baby Reverse
Dye Cut 2 Arrows from "My Friend" Reverse
Dye Cut 1 Arrow from " My Baby Reverse
Dye Cut Numbers from "My Friend" Reverse
12" x 9.75" triangle paper unknown
Ink all wooden Flourishes 

ASSEMBLY:

Add 12" x 9.75" to bottom right hand corner of "My Friend" Reverse 
Add photo to mat of"My Darling"
Add to page using tape in the middle only 2.50" from the top and 2.75" from left hand side
Tuck the foral sticker from "TrueLove" Sticker Sheet under the left hand sude if the photo 
Tuck the Circle underneath the top of photo
Add the Washi Tape down both sides of the triangle
Add the inserts to the larger tag , tuck under bottom of photo and under circle (check photo for details)
Add embellishment as per photo


Thank you for Stopping By
Have a crafty Week
MAUREEN

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout didn't realise there were challenges like this :) how fun

    ReplyDelete