Wednesday 1 April 2020

Design Team Project : Card Sketch.

Morning all,

We are already half way through the month  thought i better get my skates on and create for the April Challenge before something happens.

My first creation is the card sketch, when i first looked at it a couple of months ago I had no idea what I would do.
Yesterday when I pulled out the scaps from Kaisercraft  "Hide & Seek " Collection , it came to me very quickly. Make a larger card that is still within Australia Post Standard mail.
Mail here in Australia is expensive and most people who purchase my cards ask that i stay within the guidelines.

For this card I did use the 6.5" paper pad

MY CARD:








THE SKETCH:





PRODUCTS USED :

Kaisercraft "Hide & Seek Collection:- Woods, Woods Reverse Bears, Fawn and Collectables .
Kaisercraft Rhinestones in Mint Green and Pink
Kaisercraft "Spearmint" Cardstock
Sullivans Daisy Boarder Punch


 CUTTING:

Cut "Spearmint " card stock to 9.25" x  7" and score to make a card 4.52" x 7"
Fussy cut 3 bears from "Woods"
Cut "Fawn" 6.75" x 4.50"
Cut "Woods" Reverse 5.50 " x 3.75"
Cut "Bears" 5" x  3.50" use Boarder punch to add edging
Cut Fawn Reverse boarder from die cut page of the paper pad to 2.50" in length
( this was an off cut in my container)

ASSEMBLY :

Add "Fawn" to Spearmint card front
Add "Woods" Reverse to "Fawn " at any angle the top left hand corner 1"
from top and 0.25" from right hand side.
Add "Bears" 1.5" from the top and  0.75" from the left
Add Collectables and Rhinestones as per photo



Thank you for looking at this  months card sketch
Hope your all well
Have a great crafty week


Maureen


No comments:

Post a Comment