Wednesday 16 September 2020

Card Sketch 386 Maureen W (AUST)

  Morning all

A busy morning out and about early, hubby had a doctors appointment at 8.30 a.m. . We arrived home at about 10.a.m.. Finished off my daily  chores. I thought today I would tackle some cards. I have to make a start on a large Wedding Card and a few Birthday Cards and enter a few challenges along the  way.

The first card  i thought i use the sketch for the Atlantic Hearts weekly Sketch challenge. No:386

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com

I have used a Kookaburra, we have a family of them that live in the neighbourhood,  Mum, Dad, last years Baby and new Baby who come to be feed every few days. They take the meat or worm's from your hand.

I have used some bits from Uniquely Creative Gums and Roses Collection and some freebie papers I received in a Mystery Box from Uniquely Creative last year. 


MY CARD:



THE SKETCH:



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

STAY SAFE AND WELL 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

4 comments:

  1. This came out really pretty! I love the colors and the stitching details. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty colors, perfect background for the bird image. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soft blues for your color palette and main image. Nicely done! Thank you for joining the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the softness of this card, the pastel colours are amazing! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete