Thursday 15 October 2020

YOU MAKE ME SMILE (Maureen W) AUST

 Hi guys,


Finished this one a couple of days ago, thought I  had uploaded it, but I hadn't so here it is.

Late last week and this week have been tidying up my scrap bits and pieces and when I saw The Studio Challenge blog, I thought the sticker sheets where ideal for this challenge , I have a number of sticker sheets that come with the Collection that had only one or two stickers left so decided to use them on this page. I now have a few sheets less.

http://thestudiochallenges.blogspot.com

I hope you like my take on the sketch challenge

MY LAYOUT:



THE SKETCH:





PRODUCTS USED:


Kaisercraft  Sticker Sheets from the following, Collections:- Grand Bazar, Base Coat IV,  Mountain Air, Scrap Yard, 

Uniquely Creative  Tyre Cluster Dye Metal Cogs  and Black Pearls 

Kaisercraft "Scrap Yard " Collection:- Rusty, Blue Print Garage Reverse, Loft and Warehouse  . Wooden flourishes

Kaisercraft "Base Coat IV"  :- Cut and Paste 



THANK FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

1 comment:

  1. Nice take on the sketch challenge! Love your photo and the embellishments on this page. Thank you so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete