Thursday 8 April 2021

Maureen W. CARD SKETCH 415

 Morning all

This morning I complete the Atlantic hearts card sketch challenge. I have again added it to the page early

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

I have used bits from my Scrap Box. The paper is from Hobby Fun Co. LTD. I've had it for years there was only 4.5" x 12" piece left which was just enough to create the bottom panel and I used the reverse side for the top panel with some Lemonade Card Stock in between, a dye cut from my stash with a Uniquely Creative flower.

I hope you like it as its quite bright.

MY CARD: 



THE SKETCH:




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty paper combo! Don't you feel wonderful when you find a design for those saved bits? The frame sets off those flowers so nicely. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Perfect use of the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright colors are fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like the way you used our sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love how you added the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Those stripes are one of my favorite color combos and that alone just makes me smile! Thanks for participating with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete