Saturday 10 April 2021

Maureen W. Card Sketch No: 191

 Morning all


The sky was such a beautiful blue just after sunrise this morning, after a week of wet weather. It was so nice to see. Glad I woke early as I have a few loads of washing to do today since it is fine. I despise damp clothes hanging around and since we live in a climate where it only occasionally rains during summer, I don't want a dryer. Love the smell of freshly dried clothes from the sun. Although in the summer they dry  under cover.

Yesterday I made this card. I used an embossing folder through the centre as I thought on light pink it just need something else.

Today's card is for Sketch n Scrap weekly challenge. 

http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/

I have used bits from my scrap box and from Kaisercraft Lady Like Collectables  with a 4.75" x 6.75" card base in Tutu Pink.

I hope you like it

MY CARD:





THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR DROPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the embossed paper and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the embossing and layered flower. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the embossing!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Maureen! The embossed paper is is a perfect match with the floral paper. Your talk of hanging the laundry out makes me want for a clothes line again! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I love the soft colors. Great for the sketch challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Thanks for linking your card. It is lovely! Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Maureen - lovin' the embossing! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete