Tuesday 19 October 2021

WCMD SKETCH NO:2

 Morning  all

Just sitting down my Domestic Help is here to make the bed, vacum and mop through for me, tasks I still have a problem doing. So I thought I quickly write this one up 

Today my second share is the second card for World Card Making Day . I cut the bits out early last week and finally put the bits together to make this slimline card and another one for my Christmas card box.

I have used Uniquely Creative "Holly Jolly Christmas " or the scraps from it


MY CARD:






THE SKETCH:






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! So pretty. I love the background paper gives it so much texture. Very nice. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Maureen! Great take on the card sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete