Sunday 26 March 2023

Design Team Post for,"Creative Matters by Megan"

 Good morning all 

Happy New Year 

It's the first weekly challenge for 2023 fo

https://maganskaszazz11115.wixsite.com

it is  to create a Birthday Bookmark. 

Since all my craft supplies are on their way to New South Wales as I write this.  I have a few bits and pieces that I left to take with me in the car as I still hada couple of cads needed for Birthdays before we leave for a new down sized home in Shoalhaven Heads South of Wollongong  due to moved in the 10th January.

MY BOOK MARK:







A book mark was perfect to give as a present for our Granddaughter.

It was simple to make. I have used Uniquely Creative Book Dye, Cut 2 from Kaisercaft "White" Cardstock , cut a further one from Uniquely Creative ,"Boho Picnic," :--  Clementine"  Fussy cut the Fairy and flowers from " Iris" and "Marigold". The Birthday Greeting was from the Creative cuts.

When I out and about I came across this packet of 40 ladybugs, just loved them. 

Added some gloss accents to the Butterflies to highlight the wings 

Add the only piece of ribbon I could find.

I hope this brings you some inspiration to create one , they do come in handy to have on hand.

Hope we see you next week for the second week of our 12 week challenge.



HAPPY CRAFTING 

MAUREEN

HAPPY NEW YEAR 














No comments:

Post a Comment