Wednesday 5 April 2023

Lasting Memories 644 Design Team Project

 Morning all


I forgot to upload this over the weekend it is my Design  Team Layout for Lasting Memories No 644.

 Its all about seasons the first one is Spring - Create a spring-themed layout using the sketch below

I myself cannot believe its April all ready and nearly Easter . Things in our household will settle down hopefully after Easter and it will give me time to scrap and write a blog post each day.

Now here is the sketch . So why not come and join us this month at 

                                  https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/



MY LAYOUT:



I hope you can find some inspiration from my layout


PRODUCTS:

2 x  5" x 4" photos

Paper Roses  Rain bow Poppy : B  Reverse and A


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A LOVELY CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment