Monday 14 August 2023

Design Team L.M. 663

Morning all

Oh my, two weeks of August have already disappeared.
I had a case of sinus and hay fever this last 10 days it has been very dry where we are and they been burning off before the summer bush fires. The wattle is out and the wind blowing . So as usual I have hay fever. At least yesterday and today it's raining so hopefully that clears the air. 
Although about 10 degrees cooler than its been.

Today's challenge is all about sketches.

I have used a mixture of Kaisercraft and Uniquely Creative papers. Using my Scan and Cut and scrap  of paper, I cut out a number of hexagons from the inbuilt files to produce this page.

I hope this gives you some inspiration to come and join us over at Lasting Memories and use the sketch to create something special for our challenge.




MY PAGE:




THE SKETCH:





THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
HAVE A CRAFTY DAY
MAUREEN



No comments:

Post a Comment