Sunday 17 September 2023

Lasting Memories Design Team Post 668.

Hi guys,

Another fortnight has been and gone . It's nearly time to head home after our holiday. The weather has been good for which I am grateful. It's been lovely catching up with friends while house sitting . Spending time with our granddaughter and her boyfriend, and seeing what see getting up to after moving out of home. Happy she is still crafting.

This week is all about Stash Busting and layering.
Love to fussy cut and layer. The first scrapbooking class I ever went to showed us how to use layering on a page.
It always looked so hard but it's not as hard as you think. Alicia from Papercraft Secrets is such a good teacher and her videos show you just how easy it is.

Why not come and join the fun at Lasting Memories Scrapbooking


I have used last year's paper Collection from Uniquely Creative. I brought it with me to get a head start on my Christmas Cards. ( I think I am joking) haven't started

The pages are from :
Uniquely Creative December to Remember  Collection
Uniquely Creative A very Vintage Christmas Collection 


MY PAGE:






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAVE A CRAFTY DAY
MAUREEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment