Sunday 18 February 2024

Desgin Team page Lasting Memories L M 689


 Morning allI

We had a wet couple of days with it came a drop in temperature which is  terrific.  A few non sticky days

Today I bring you my second  layout for the month over at Lasting Memories challenge page.

Https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com

This week challenge is to Stick 2 or more items together by using faeners, or brads, may be a ribbon tied in a bow. Use some twine or staples 

I have used a bow made from hessian. I want to finnish off my 2020 Ist December photos of decorating the tree.

 But I did not have enough paper of the colour I wanted, as I had cut out part of the Christmas tree already. I had some scraps from this page so pieced it together to form a  full page. To hide all my joins I used a hessian bow which had been  given to me  just recently.

I love the finnished result 

I hope this gives you some inspiration to join in the fun this month.

MY PHOTO:




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment