Sunday 28 October 2018

Aussie Christmas Card's


Grab our Badge - i create for


Afternoon all.

This second post is about an order i  received to make some more Australian Christmas card, whilst in the middle of the two cyber crops that i was trying to complete. They had to be in the mail on Friday. NO PRESSURE
(Yes they were mailed in time and yes i did finish the two cyber crops)

I only had 4 to make i already had the other two she wanted , plus another one i thought i would do as it had to be ready before the end of the month. I have not posted the picture of  it at this stage as it is for someone and they have not received it.

I used the Men on the Fence dye, May Gibbs stamp and Kasazz pens to colour them , I had  some  Koala's and Kangaroos left over from when i was making  the Napkin card so decided i would incorporate these bits. The paper background is from Kaisercraft "Open Road" Collection

I have also decided to use them as my third entry into the "Anything Goes Challenge", on the "Happy Craft Challenge blog spot

No comments:

Post a Comment