Monday 29 October 2018

Follow your Heart

Morning

My second post today is one i wasn't sure i would complete , as i could not think of a recycle piecesI have ponder this for quite some time . I did not just want  to use a piece of cardboardI knocked over my container with bits from my dye cuts that did not quite turn out and it came to be whilst picking all the bits up, what i was going to do it
I better tell you what the challenge is and who was it is  forSo the challenge is for "Off the Rails" scrapbooking blog spot


THE CHALLENGE IS: Create something using the mood board below and include a recycled item.






I think I have used most of the Colours in the Mood Board, I have recycled an Australia Post Bag with the cardboard and the bubble wrap which was inside a package i received on Friday
I have also used  the Salvage pieces from sticker sheets, most of my flowers are from bits of dye cuts which did not quite work out as they should have and so is the Qruatfoil Dye cut, I have used a scrap of "Blessings" which had a butterfly cut from it from a previous project, I throw out very little out.
It is a plain but simple layout and did not take me long to completed it once i had chosen my photo. 



MY INTERPRETATION:




PRODUCTS USED:


Kaisercraft "Wandering Ivy"  Collection :- Blessings and Blue Posy         
Kaisercraft "Olive" card stock 
Salvage from "Wandering Ivy" sticker sheet and  the salvage from the "Golden Grove"
The words come from both the sticker sheets of  "Wandering Ivy" and "Golden Grove"
Uniquely Creative Qruatfoil Dye
The base of the yellow flowers would have been a Sullivan Flower Dye punch
White Doily
Kaisercraft Yellow paint and blue Paint
Photo 4" x 4.75"

CUTTING:

Cut "Blessings 4.5 " x 5.25"
Cut "Blue Post" 5.75" x 6"
Corrugated card board "5.50" x 3.75"

PAINTING / STAMPING:

Using the Bubble wrap dipped in blue paint and stamped it 3" from left hand side from top to bottom coming in for 3"
Add yellow paint to top of corrugated cardboard

ASSEMBLY:

See photo for placement of pieces
"Blue Post" 5.75" x 6"5.5 from left hand side and 4" from the top




6 comments:

  1. I love your take on recycling and that your layout features mostly off cut pieces! Great job and Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your take on this months challenge. Your page is truly beautiful with so much use of recycling of cut off pieces. Stunning page but also a stunning photo. Such beauty. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow this is a simply stunning take on our mood board here this month at Off the Rails. Thank you so much for entering with us.

      Delete
  3. What a great take on the challenge. Isn't it a rewarding feeling to recycle an item rather than just through it out? Thanks so much for joining us at Off the Rails. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely page!!! I loved the recycled details!!! Thank you so much for joining us at OTR!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great recycling. Thanks for playing along with Off The Rails

    ReplyDelete