Wednesday 25 March 2020

Sketch 361: Maureen Wood

Afternoon all

This morning I need to go and gtt my scripts filled. The lady in the Chemist gave me a query look when I showed her what I wanted (10 scripts). They where only my normal monthly refills, she said don't think i can fill them all - give me 30mts. Whilst I waited I went into the supermarket, dreading that I would not be able to get anything and find the shelves empty. Not the case, they gave you toilet paper as you came in the door. Could have got  two packets but said one would do and as hubby and I walked around we got everything we needed. Meat included, nice piece of pork which will do us a few meals.
I then went back to the pharmacy and they had made everything up . Thank heavens what i required was not in short supply (The shelves where empty of pandol and thoes types of packets)

I can now stay at home and will not need to venture out until I go to hospital on the 8th April, if my surgery goes adhead.

When I came home I thought I do the Atlantic Hearts Sketch No:361

I have lots of bits and pieces from various Collection on my desk, that i have been trying to use up , so decide to use them



MY TAKE:







THE SKETCH:


 

PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft "Craftroom" Sticker Book
Kaisercraft "Needles and Pins" Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft "Tea Break" Collection:- Custard Cream
Kaisercraft "Neptune Weave" Cardstock
"0.25" x 6" Blue Rick Rack Braid (quite old  from when i was making my eldest daughters Uniforms) 40yrs ago or more. It ran around the collar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen, glad to hear your shopping trip went well. You've made great use of the sketch and I love how you've represented hand made art! Thank you for sharing with AHSC, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping is stressful right now. After two weeks, I decided it was time to try to order online and pick up curbside. Have to wait for 5 days for a pick-up appointment! :-) Well, you have used some lovely things together with a great sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts, and best wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete