Monday 23 March 2020

Cas(E) 364 Maureen W (Aust)

Morning all


Much cooler today with the sun hiding behind the clouds and we also have a slight breeze.

I hope everyone is safe and taking the advise set out by your  goverments.

I have self isolated with plenty of craft supplies as i due to go into surgery the second week of April. Hopefully, they haven't cancelled it yet

The card sketch today is Case number 364 for CAS(E)  this sketch. I rotated the sketch




MY TAKE:








THE SKETCH:





PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft "Peek a Boo" Collection:- New Arrival.
Uniquely Creative Stitched Rectangle Dye, and 0.50" circle dye
5 circles cut from scraps
Kaisercraft " Dot" Embossing Folder
Sentiment from my Stash


Thank you for looking at my blog
Stay Safe and have a crafty week

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment