Wednesday 22 April 2020

Card Sketch 368 (Maureen W) AUST

Morning all


I hope this finds you all well, and keeping up with our quarantine rules and safe distancing rules
Another beautiful morning not as cool this morning, Expecting tops of 30 today, so quite warm.

I have been working thru some layouts for a cyber crop i participated in last weekend and I decided to do layouts with lots of fussy cutting, so have not been on the blog for a few days.
 
Now the Government has decided that all elective surgery (they were only allowed to do category 1 ) can go ahead , (Just waiting on when)  you might find me quite as some stage next month.

Today's card is for CAS(E) this Sketch No 368, I did rotate the sketch.Love doing these, as all my sketch cards are going to be donated to CARDS FOR THE TROOPS, here in Australia, such a worthwhile cause.
I would have put some bling on the flowers but it is not permitted, no bling or glitter. 

MY CARD:




THE SKETCH:


 



PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft Stitched 1.75" square dye
Kaisercraft Lilly and Moss Flowers and strip of flowers
Greeting from my Stash
Kaisercraft "Dots" Embossing folder
Kaisercraft "Watermelon" Card Stock


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK
 MAUREEN







1 comment: