Tuesday 5 May 2020

Hi.

Morning all,

Its another beautiful day here, only another day to wait for my knee replacement, although i will post this whilst i recoup as trying to make sure i have at least one or two post on my blog  whilst in hospital

Yesterday i dye cut all my pieces and this morning put them together. I decided to use Liquid Pearls straight on to my page not something i do normally but i only had a few smudges which makes me happy
Then i went to photograph it and found it had no title , forgot it
The layout, is a simple one, the longest time was finding the correct colour paper
I then remember i was given this stack of 6" x 6" paper single sheets of various colours. Yup i had enough to make my design work.
The layout is for White with One face book group the Colour this month is "ICE BLUE "
Hopefully my colour fits the bill





MY LAYOUT:




PRODUCTSUSED:

Kaisercraft white card stock plus scraps
Kaisercraft " Lullaby Collection:- Hush Little Babu
Mintay "Dreamers Collection:- MTDRE. 09, MTDRE. 06
Grants Archival Card Stamp and Scrap Paper Pack
Uniquely Creative Succulent Outline Dye
Uniquely Creative Doily Element Dye
Ranger Liquid Pearls "Robins Egg"
Kaisercraft Alph's
Stork from my stash
Ribbion flower from my stash
Photo 2.50" x 2"


CUTTING:

Cut 2 x 3.50" x 1.150" from "Hush little Baby"
Cut fish tail in both ends
Dye cut 4 x Hanging Peony" part of the "Succulent" outline dye from blue
Dye cut large flower from the "Succulent" outline Dye in blue
Dye cut "Doily Element "  in blue and White
Fussy Cut frame from MT DRE.06
Fussy Cut Bird from MT DRE . 09
Cut out inside of frame

ASSEMBLY:

Add "Hush Little Baby" 2" from the top and 4.75" from left hand side
Add second piece 2" from the bottom using
Add photo to frame
Add Doily element dye cuts to frame as per photoAdd frame to page 4.25 from left hand side and 3.25 from top. Using foam tape
Add Succulent dye cut under frame to bottom left
Add white flower and dye cut bird
Add ribbion flower to top of fish tail
Add title
Place a dye cut hanging penoy in each corner
Add liquid pearls to top and bottom of page


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAVE A CRAFTY MONTH
MAUREEN

1 comment: