Monday 29 June 2020

Maureen Wood (AUST) Card Sketch

Morning all


Its slowly warming up today we had a low of 6 degrees and an expected high of 20 here in South East Queensland. 
Iam sitting here in a sunny spot with my leg up, last month i had a knee replacement and got an infection in my lower leg which has meant very little crafting this month.
Slowly getting back into things with a few cards

I decided to complete "STICK IT DOWN" Card sketch.





MY CARD:









THE SKETCH


June Card Sketch


PRODUCTS USED: 



Kaisercraft "Magenta" Collection: Pomegrate, Fuchsia,  Flamingo reverse, Mangeta and collectables.
Sentiment and Pearls from my stash



HAPPY CRAFTIG EVERYONE
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MAUREEN WOOD

5 comments:

  1. I love your card its perfect ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stellar! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Stick It Down June Card Sketch challenge! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your card! I love the dotted paper you used to layer, and the wonderful way you inked the edges of your flower and leaves--it makes everything just "pop"!! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that large flower and how you moved the sentiment to allow the flower be the statement. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi card DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, great to go with this sketch very bright and pretty

    ReplyDelete