Saturday 4 July 2020

Card Sketch 375. (Maureen W) AUST

Morning All,

 

It's Saturday here in Australia and another beautiful winters day. The sun is shining with a light breeze.

I haven't done any challenges for a while, since I had surgery in early May, I have not been able to sit and scrapbook or card make for more than 15mts at a time. I have been doing lots of fussy cutting though which you see in some layouts to come.

My time at my craft table and time spent with my leg up is improving. The infection I had is slowly going away, so can do a bit more each day.

 

I decided I would do the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, as my first challenge back.

Love the card challenges as it gives me more cards for our Troops Serving Overseas

 

:http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

The sketch is No 375


MY TAKE:





THE SKETCH:







PRODUCTS USED:

Green Card stock brand unknown for a 4.50" x 6..25" card base
Kaisercraft Native Breeze Collection:- Eucalyptus.Native Flock, Native Flock Reverse, Sundown Reverse and the Sticker sheer (each sheet came from the 6.50" paper pad)
Value Brands Green Rhinestones.




Hope everyone has a craft week
and stays safe
Thanks for Stopping by
MAUREEN WOOD

2 comments:

  1. Maureen this is beautiful! You captured all of the sketch elements perfectly & I love the background paper and stitching details! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty combination of elements!! Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete