Sunday 30 August 2020

"Travel":- Design Team Post for Lasting Memories challenge Blog

Morning all,

We have another perfect week with cold mornings and beautiful days, its  nearly Spring time and thoes cold mornings will disappear.

 I am so excited as today will be my first layout as a Design Team member for "Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout  "Challenge blog. They have a weekly challenge based on a theme.

http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com

September theme is the "Wonders of the World"

With the first week criteria is to use layered Words and to use the word  "TRAVEL". 

I decided to go with some holidays snaps taken at Uluru (Ayers Rock) back from 1984, when the family travelled to Alice Springs for an Apex convention and then spent a week sightseeing before travelling home.

I decided to go with a multi photo, block theme as i had six photos left to do , I have used one photo in my hidden journal page at the begin of row 2. (See photo below)

I hope you like it. Today i will provide which products I have used  as the cutting an assembly can be seen from the picture .

I have used a base of brown card stock as my first layer and then two more layers ( one a 4" square the second a 3.75" Square ) before adding photo's or emblishments.



MY LAYOUT:



MY HIDDEN JOURNAL PAGE:




PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft  stitched rectangle dye 4" and  3.75"

 Tan, Yellow  and Lime green card stock

Kaisercraft  "Native Breeze" Collection :- Sundown, Sundown Reverse Gum Leavesand Collectables.

Kaisercraft "Open Road" Collection :- Prospecting, Prospecting Reverse, Tracks Reverse and Collectables

Cherry Lynn Designs " Map of Australia

Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes

6 x 3.25" photos and 1 journal page 3.25" square


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY DT Button

STAY SAFE AND WELL 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment