Sunday 11 October 2020

Lasting Memories DT#519 TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

 Afternoon all

Or Morning to all who live in the Northern Hemisphere. 

We have had just a glorious day here in South East Queensland with tops of 29 degrees.   Nice beach weather .

I have been sitting here ticking off my list to see if I needed to carry anything over till next week,  when I realised I did not do my blog piece. I had been thinking I had plenty of time early in the week. Thank heavens their is a twelve hour tine gap. So still have plenty of time.

This weeks Challenge is all about the moon as 13October is the night of the Full Hunters Moon.

We have been ask to create a layout with a moon on  it, it can be a photo or embellishments.

This week I been cleaning out my scraps so have uses bits from my scrap box to create the page plus the grandchildren's moon and stars stencil using modelling paste. The embellishments papers tell me its from 2008.

I do hope you like it



MY PAGE:




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment