Sunday 11 October 2020

Card sketch 389 (Maureen )

 Morning all,


It's Sunday morning the crows are very noisy this morning. We have  clear blue skies and an expected top of 28 today.

I was up early this morning, so I finished off the card to enter into the Atlantic Hearts Weekly Sketch Challenge.

https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

Yesterday I clean and sorted my scrap boxed between paper and card stock.

I found these papers amongst the pile of papers and card stock (so many little bits) yesterday that are to good to throw away. The card base was in there also.

I have embossed the base, the piece of green was already embossed and added A Mothers Art Butterfly


I do hope you like it


MY CARD:




THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the colors! Thanks for sharing with AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card with the colors and embossing! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card, Maureen! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the butterfly element and the colours are great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete