Sunday 31 January 2021

Snapshot- Design Team LM NO:533

 Morning all, 

It's  Sunday just on midday the weather is hot and  muggy with a few showers here in Australia. We had the lawn mowed yesterday with the rain it will  need mowing again pretty soon

Its a new month over at a "Lasting Memories" . This month its all about Techniques .

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

The first week is "EMBOSSING " it can be drying embossing or heat embossing.

I chose dry embossing. I have heaps of  embossing folders which I  use on my cards and occasionally on my pages. Heat embossing is another thing, I have all the equipment , but my stamping let's me down

On today's layout I have embossed everything except the flowers and the base, using my favourite embossing folder "Stars"

I also used up most of my scraps from " Urban Gardens"  still have a few fussy cut flowers and off cuts which I think will give me another layout. 

I hope this gives you some inspiration to use your embossing folders  or embossing powders on your layouts.


MY LAYOUT:




PRODUCTS USED:

Uniquely Creative "Urban Gardens" :- Nature Strip, Community Garden, Garden District,

reverse, Market Garden, Market Garden reverse,  Nursery Garden, Roof Top Flowers Apartment Garden  and Creative Cuts pack

Uniquely Creative:- Gums and Roses:- Bushland Beauty

Uniquely Creative "Star" Embossing folder and Border edge dye, and Essential dye 

Anko Green card stock 

2 photos 2.75" x 3.75"


CUTTING :

 Cut 12 piece  0.75" x 6"  from the bits listed above, tape together and run through the embossing folder.

Cut 2 strip's 0.75" x 12" from "Nature Strip"  and put through the Embossing folder

Cut 5 Border Strips from Bushland Beauty

Cut 2 photo mats 4.5" x 3.25" from "Roof Top Flowers"

Fussy cut flowers from "Nature Strip"

Fussy Cut Flowers from " Apartment Garden "

Use the Essential tab and fish tail to cut out 1 of each and add words from "Nursery Garden "


ASSEMBLY:

 Add embossed strip's 1" from top and 1.50" from left hand side to green card stock 

Add the 2 x 12" strip's from "Nature Strip " to left and right hand side of base 

Add the border strip to photo mats cut from "Roof top Flowers"

Add photos to mats

Add mats to page 1.25 from the left at an angle and 4.50" from top. 

Add second photo over lapping first (see photo)

Add fussy cut flowers to left of photo starting 0.25" from top and 0.50 " from bottom

Add Embellishment as per photo


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment