Saturday 23 January 2021

Tropical Paradise (Maureen W) AUST

Morning all

It's Saturday don't know where the week has gone. Its a lovely day not to hot thank heavens.
Have not been on blogger lately, thought I have my I pad back by now, its suppose to be delivered Monday. Let's hope so.
On Wednesday morning and Thursday I was working on an order for three cards for a boy, girl and a female.
I started this layout on Thursday afternoon did the water colour base and put together everything I wanted to use on the page. What I had done is water coloured the page in blue and darker blue for the clouds. Our granddaughter was down yesterday and I said what do you think. Well grandma she said you got no depth to distinguish the water from the clouds. Let me see if I can fix it for you. So out come the water colours and this is what it ended up like an hour later.
I do hope you like it she had done a really good job she is only 13 and can paint far better than I can and loves to let loose with the water colour paints.

I am entering this into "Sketches in Thyme" week 3 sketch challenge.



MY LAYOUT:





THE SKETCH:


PRODUCTS USED:

Uniquely Creative Water Coloured Card Stock and Uni Qolour Water Colour pens
Uniquely Creative Water coloured Paint set
Kaisercraft: Deep Sea Collectables and Sun Kissed
Uniquely Creative Ocean Breeze Creative Cuts and Circle  and Orbital Dye
3.75" and a 5" circle 

I have not written instructions as the layout is a simple one  just with a water coloured background

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
STAY SAFE
HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK
MAUREEN

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch and love all the sealife! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Your granddaughter did a great job with the water colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is this layout?? Seriously, I love it and all of the sea life too!! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your sea creatures! Fab page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those turtles are so cute and go with your tropical theme perfectly Maureen. great layout! thanks again for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete