Saturday 27 February 2021

Maureen W (AUST) Card Sketch 409

 

Afternoon All, 

Just sharing the third card i did last week, It was to enter the challenge for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge . The sketch  was a good one for scraps. I have used three different lots of Kaisercraft Paper. Full Bloom, Fairy Dust and Lilly and Moss sticker sheet, they all only have small pieces left and sit in bags on my table and tend to be my go to bits for cards at the moment.

I love to enter Atlantic Hearts each week, besides giving  me extra cards to swap or donate. I love their sketches 

https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

I hope you like what I have completed with my scraps, I did change it to a landscape card as it fitted better with what I had it is still a 6" x 4" card


MY CARD:



THE SKETCH






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK
MAUREEN






5 comments:

  1. Love this card! I too enjoy using scraps and stickers. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love the designs on the diamond shapes, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out great, love the fun mix of designs. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely. I love the softness of your combination of colors. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete