Tuesday 2 February 2021

Maureen W

 Afternoon all,


We had rain overnight, It look lovely this morning but around 10:00 down came the rain and it has been steady ever since.

I had a card to do for a swap the theme was floral, and thought I used the "Stick  Down February Sketch

http://stickitdown.blogspot.com/


Presently using up the scraps from Uniquely Creative "Gums and Roses" Collection I didn't think I get it out from what I had left as did not have any wide pieces left for a base,   but realised the angle would cover for what I did not have.


I hope you like what I have completed

THE CARD:




THE SKETCH:



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

STAY SAFE ANDWELL

HAPPY CRAFTING

MAUREEN

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the stitched edges. Your soft pretty colors are perfect with your layered papers, and your pearls and flower are lovely/complimentary embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft pinks and soft flower accent. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, those florals are so pretty. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love the soft floral elements and colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely beautiful! Love the papers you chose and the stitches. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month. Maya, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the use of the flower as the focal design! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!

    Monica- Card DT https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete