Thursday 4 February 2021

The Story Today

 Hello everyone 

This morning woke to blue skies , it had rained overnight. A little cooler today , and a lovely breeze. Actual last night I had to put a pair of socks on my feet where cold.

Today I had a look at my challenge list, I have had a few new ones to it as some closed down at Christmas. I decided I would complete the Archi-scraps challenge.

Details of the challenge can be found here:

http://archiscraps.blogspot.com/

The criteria is lots of layers and place on an angle. I feel I have succeeded in doing this.

My own New Resolution is to use my old papers and chipboard . I have used all my bits now of Uniquely Creative  " Mother Nature " from June 2020 and added a few bits from other collections, plus some chipboard

I hope you like it


MY PAGE:




PRODUCTS USED:

Uniquely Creative" Steampunk Safari:- Ephemera King, and Powerful Reverse

Uniquely Creative:- "True North":- The World is your Oyster" Reverse

Uniquely Creative:- Mother Nature ":-  Ever Selfless, Strong, Protective,  and Creative Cuts

Kaisercraft Card Stock:- Black, scraps of White and a Tangerine

Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish's

Uniquel6 Creative Laser cuts and wooden Stars

Car dye freebie .papercraft magazine

Tangerine Ribbon from my stash

Uniquely Creative Essential Star Dye  and Tag Topper

Sullivan Heart Border Punch

2 x 3.25" x 4.25" Photos 

Kaiser Colour No: 70 and 34

Kaisercraft Alpha's


CUTTING:

Cut "Powerful" to 10" square and Border punch all 4 sides 

Cut Black card stock 6.50" x 3.75" , 2 x 3.75" x  4.75" (photo mats)

Cut "Tangerine" card stock 6.75" x 4 " 2 x 4" x 5 " (photo mats)

Dye Cut Star from Tangerine card stock and 2 x "Protective"

Cut 2" x 10" from "Ephemera  

Cut 1.75" x 9.75" from  "The World is your Oyster"  Reverse 

Cut Stripe and the Black and White sections from "Strong" and 4.50" x 3.50" (photo mats)

Cut "Protective " 6.25" x 3.50"

Dye cut Car from White Card Stock and Wheels from scraps of "Ephemera King"

Dye cut tag topper from "Protective "

Colour the word "Congratulations" Using No: 34 and the word "Dream" with No: 70

 

ASSEMBLY:

Add "Powerful " to "Ever Selfless" 1.50" from the left and 1.25" from the top

Assembly Photo mats starting with "Tangerine, Black them either Striped or Black and White Polka Dot then Photo.

Add Black 6.50 " x 3.75" to Tangerine  card stock 6.75" x  4"

Add "Protective"6.25" x 3.50" to Black card stock 

Add to page 3.75" from the left and 6" from the top

Add "World is  your Oyster " to " Ephemera  King  2" X  10" 

Add to page 1.75" from the left and  1.50" from top

Add photo mats to page as per photo. First photo angle is 2.25 " from the left second photo top angle is 1" from the right Check photo for overlapping

Add Embellishment as per photo


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY MONTH

MAUREEN 


No comments:

Post a Comment