Tuesday 2 March 2021

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Design team L..M. No 537

 Morning all

Apologies for this I was running late with this week's submission. Lots of Doctors appointments before my admission to have my back done. They are putting rods in my lower back. Last night it was painfully just to put my right foot on the floor. The sciatica nerves are trapped. Hopefully with surgery it will give me some relief.  Sitting here at the moment with pins and needles. 

Any I will stop whingeing and show you my layout

March is a new month with sketches all this month.

When my mojo is gone I will often refer to a sketch.

With this one I used some scraps, this is an excellent sketch to rid your self of those little bits you get left over when you have used all your full sheets. I hope you like it 


MY PAGE:





THE SKETCH:




PRODUCTS USED:

Uniquely Creative "Gums and Roses " and  "Wise and Free" and Creative  cuts from " Gums and Roses" 

Kaisercraft "Peek a Boo " Collection :- Bundle Reverse

Kaisercraft  Stitched Square dye

Kaisercraft "Morning Dew" Collection:- Calming Reverse

Kaisercraft "Memory  lane" Collection:- Morning Frost


CUTTING  :

Cut salvage from "Bundle". Cut to 10.75" 

 Dye Cut 11 x 1.75" squares  from remnants  of "Wise and Free" and " Gums and Roses"

Cut 2.75" x 2.50" Tag from "Calming" Reverse

Cut " Morning Frost 8.75" x 4 .50"

2 x  4" x 4" photos


ASSEMBLY:

Use " Bundle" as base add 1st square 1.25" from the top and 1" from left hand side 

Continue to add square across leaving a 0.25" gap (3 squares across )

Add second row of squares 5.25" from the top and 1" from Left hand side ( 3 squares across )

Add 3rd row of squares leaving a 0.25 " gap .7.25" from the top and 1 " from left hand side ( 3 squares across)

Add 4th row  placing 2 squares only 0.25" from the bottom of previous one and one square in ( see photo )

Add photos to " Morning Frost leaving a 0.25" gap between each photo 

Add to page 0.50" from Left hand side and 2.25" from top

Add salvage to top of " Morning Frost" starting at 0.25 from left hand side

Add tag 5.75" from the left and  6.25" from the top

Add Creative cuts and some journals as per photo



THANK FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 



No comments:

Post a Comment