Sunday 28 November 2021

Making today One To Remember MAUREEN W (AUST)

 Good Morning,

The third one of today.

Its for Sketches in Thyme,  I was working on this yesterday afternoon late.

The hardest thing about this months projects have been the multiple photo element.

I have participated  in another challenge group which does between 18 and 19 layouts a month which also has a lot of multiple photo layouts. Need to get a few photos printed I think.

It easier to get printed @ 10cents a print,then print my own especially as on one site I get the first 50 for free.

With this page, have used the last of the colour photos of our Great Granddaughter photo shoot with her pet China. 

They won the shoot in a pet competition  in 2019,

Actually Miya and her cousins have just  had a Christmas photo shoot just done, our daughter has just sent the pictures through to me. (48 of them).

I have used the scraps  from Kaisrcraft " Magenta" . I now only have a few bits left 

Also used a Fiskars Border Punch with a Base of Marble Cardstock. 

http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/


MY LAYOUT:








THE SKETCH:









THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment