Sunday 28 November 2021

Yippie Maureen W (AUST)

 Sketch 493


Good Morning

We finally woken to clear blue skies , after a week of solid rain. Its lovely to see the sun, the grass has grown and looks like a jungle, but is to soggy to mow.

I cannot believe we are nearly into a new month. As usual I am behind in my blog so as it nears the end of the month I need to blog a few pages to enter into a few challenges. Pages get done but not blogged so here I go this morning (Need to get into a better routine) 

The first one is sketch 493 for Sketches in Thyme 

http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/

I am back using my scraps box, I have use assorted brands and Collections . So will not write it up as normal

I hope I have matched in all the different collections to highlight my photos of our Great Grandson Birthday 



MY LAYOUT:




THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFT WEEK

MAUREEN

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Maureen! Nice take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a cake! super cute layout. thank you for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme last month.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete