Sunday 20 February 2022

Sparkle Maureen W (AUST)

 Morning All

Its early and cool  and so so quite a perfect time to catch up and have my first coffee of the day

Just blogging another layout I completed yesterday for "Scrap our Stash" challenge, its the mid monthly challenge The criteria is to use a sketch plus 6 or more patterned papers

I have used "Close to my Heart" papers I have quite a few scraps of the three collection so it was easy to put this one  together.  I have  used pieces from "Chelsea Garden" , "Hello Lovely", and "Live Beautifully" Collections. Several of these pieces I have joined together as insufficient length or width  hopefully I have hide the joins well

https://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

I love when they have a criteria to use a lot of pattern papers as it is a good way to use up your stash , and mix and match paper collections .


MY LAYOUT:






THE SKETCH:




PRODUCTS USED:

Close to my Heart "Chelsea Gardens "Collection:-, Leaves patterned Paper, floral salvage, small Tag, butterfly

Closed to My Heart "Hello Lovely "Collection: Large Green Circle and Green Stripe above photos Fussy Cut Flowers,  Grey Base

Close to my Heart "Live Beautifully" Pink Piece

Title unknow brand

3 x 3.50" x 4" photos


CUTTING:

Cut Leaves 9.25" x 6"

Cut 3" circle from Green "Hello Lovely" Collection

Cut Pink Piece 7" x 6"

Cut Green piece 1" x 10"

Cut 1.50" x 2" Tag from "Chelsea Gardens"

Cut strip 4" x  0.50" from salvage "Chelsea Gardens"

Fussy Cut "Butterfly " from card bases from "Chelsea Gardens"

Cut 1.50" circle from "Chelsea Gardens"

Strip pink and black  0.50" x  7"  unknown  Collection


ASSEMBLY:

Use th Grey paper from  "Hello Lovely " as base

Add the "Leaves paper from "Chelsea Garden 4.50" from the left and 1.75" from the top

Ads 3" Circle 8.25" from the left hand side and 1.50" from the bottom

Add the Pink paper 3" from the top and 3.5" from the left hand side

Add the Green Salvage 1" from the left hand side and 3.50" from the top

Add Photo's 0.50" from the left leaving a 0.25" gap  and 4.75" from the top

Add Pink stripe salvage 3.25" from the left and across the bottom of the pink paper

Add tag 1" from top and 1" from left hand side

Add Circle 2" from the left and 0.25" from the top

Add strip of green floral 0.50" from the top and 0.25" from the left

Add the Floral clusters  Title and the butterfly as per photo


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE 

MAUREEN


1 comment:

  1. Fun papers! And I love your flowers and butterfly. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete